- I’m a Credentialed Professional Animal Trainer & a Certified Professional Dog Walker.
- I’m the founder of Animal Learning Solutions & Ripple’s Romps.
- I specialize in husbandry training – teaching animals to voluntarily participate in their own daily & veterinary care.
- I specialize in working with dogs, horses, miniature pigs, & parrots.
- My mission: to improve the quality of life of animals and people by using & teaching best behaviour change practices.
- My training methods are based on evidence & positive reinforcement. I never motivate animals with pain, fear or force.
- I value competence, transparency, compassion & critical thinking.
- I live in Guelph, Ontario.
- My family includes two mini aussies, a mini pig, two horses, a large pony & two amazon parrots.
Here’s what I’m doing now.
Want the formal version? Here’s my professional bio.